TDAG DMCA Notice Policy
Subject to the terms and conditions of the Master Services Agreement (the “MSA”) between the Parties and the Ti Dimensie AG services provided under any of it’s Brand TD Web Services Acceptable Use Policy (the “AUP”) which binds the Customer with respect to the intellectual property of others.
TD Web Services, respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our Customers and their sub-customers to do the same. TD Web Services may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of Customers (and/or the Customers’ sub-customers) who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide TD Web Services’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the ‘copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
TD Web Services’s Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By CERTIFIED mail:
Ti Dimensie AG
TD Web Services,
DMCA Compliance Agent