Today all the new start-up, New Business are on the internet. As soon as they are on the internet – they need Web Hosting. Which means Hosting is no longer a commodity rather it is a requirement. If you have a vision to power / enable some of the future start ups, then Web Hosting Business is the for you. It is a huge market potential – but should not be taken as Get-Rich-Quick. It is a very lucrative business if done right.
It is safe to say that you have prepared your own Go-To-Market Plans? This well ordered guide will enable you to explore the intricate details of the field and keep away from the traps that can hamper your prosperity.
Web hosting is the matter of giving storage space and access for clients sites. It’s a savagely aggressive field, yet it can be a beneficial business—when done right. A hosting business will lease to clients a specific measure of data transfer capacity and storage, for a set measure of time. The cash you as an entrepreneur have originates from the effect between the expenses of working your servers and client benefit or affiliate costs, and the sum you charge your clients.
At last, your choice to begin your own Hosting business ought to rely upon your inspirations, specialized know-how and the workload you can deal with. This is one of the few business where the barriers for entry is pretty low, which means that you can start your business with a low capital. The biggest advantages of start your hosting business with a partner like TD Web Services is that you can white-label the World Class Infrastructure and Technology TD Web Services provides without heavy investments.
Beginning a hosting business likewise requires a huge time responsibility. At first, you will spend numerous hours planning, testing and marketing your site. You will likewise invest energy in a consistent schedule keeping up your site, giving client support and preparing working capital. You ought to will to spend several hours daily taking a shot at your business at first. In the long run, if everything goes right, your business will develop to self sustain itself with a few hours of work each day and awesome pay.
Numerous individuals have started their web hosting business sitting in the comforts of their home; while some of them have started to offer hosting services as add-on to their existing business. For instance you are a WordPress developer or Mobile App Developer, where you are looking for those additional value added services, which will grow as your clients grows – Web Hosting is the place to be. Whether you would like to start your own web hosting company, or earn some money on the side, the TDWS Reseller Plan will let you get there. By starting your own web hosting company, your clients are your clients and the transfer of clients don’t happen like incase of Affiliates – so when the client need bigger and better infrastructure – you can provide and have a more sustainable source of income.
If you have still question why to choose TDWS, here are some reason for it!
- TDWS provide HTTP/2, very few providers today can offer HTTP/2
- Multi PHP Environment with super charged with PHP-FPM
- 1 GBPS Port Speed!
- FREE SSL!
- TDWS provide Monitoring service which is not provide by all hosting providers.
- Moreover TDWS reseller plan include the following service:
- cPanel Access
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 99.999% Uptime
- Daily Backups
- Support available 24/7
- Helping you to scale your business in future (you can help your customer to scale from Shared Hosting to VPS, Cloud or Dedicated – all in a single place)
- Helping you with a lot of services that other web hosting don’t provide (like TDWS Global Monitoring System)
- Prompt World Class Support
- Domain Reseller panel for free
- Additional Services like SSL Certificates etc.
There are two things to center around; the first is advertising your new company to drawing in more clients, and the second one is picking the correct sorts of Hosting plans that can be effortlessly utilized by your clients who don’t want to be bothered by having to maintain their servers or infrastructure. With TD Web Services, you DO NOT need to know about anything. If there are queries you can always ask the sales team and they will help you to get a most suitable hosting for your clients.
Regardless of whether you don’t know anything about hosting, you require not stress, with help of reseller hosting programs, you can begin your hosting business anytime. As such, you can buy hosting bundles at discount costs and market them at higher costs, similarly as on account of some other business. This way, you can focus on the marketing front, and leave the technical aspects to people who know how to deal with the technicalities.
Steps to set up a reseller hosting business :
1. Pick a reseller service that addresses the issues and standards of your specialty. For instance, if your specialty is WordPress, at that point your reseller service ought to have broad help and programming for WordPress establishment and upkeep. If you are a mobile app developer then based on requirements you can go with VPS / Cloud Hosting.
2. Purchase a reseller hosting package or channel partner. The package you pick can be as huge or little as you like, however remember that you can simply extend once you get real clients. If you want to resell all the services of TD Web Services, you can always apply for our partner program here.
3. Build your website around the API of the reseller company and integrate either the provided billing system or your own billing system; determine what services you can offer and what services you should offer.
- For example, many hosts offer shared hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated servers. (You can always offer TDWS’s service on your site by adding your margins)
- If you have three different options for one type of service, customers are more likely to choose the middle ground between the low end and the high end–plan to make the most profit from the middle-ground option.
4. Promote your business with Google ads and social media. If you need help with Google Ads or Social Media Ads, you can always open a ticket with sales and see how they can help you or refer you to some of the partners that TD Web Services have.
5. Expand your infrastructure whenever necessary. You may never need to handle your own servers for your business, often you can upgrade to a dedicated server reseller package to handle the influx of customers.
Benefits of Reseller Hosting / Channel Partner:
- Low capital requirements
- You can have more flexibility with your web hosting accounts.
- You can save money.
- You can earn more revenue at little cost to yourself.
- You can focus on customer acquisition / sales and leave technical support to TD Web Services
- We will, not you, absorbs server maintenance costs.
- It’s an excellent way to develop a stand-alone business undertaking and if you have the marketing expertise, you can make some nice profits selling web hosting.
- As you get more and more customers signed up for your hosting, and they begin to consume more resources than you can handle, it’s quite simple to contact your reseller hosting customer support and upgrade your hosting plan.
Now that you have determined the nuts and bolts of setting up and starting your new hosting company, it’s time to explore the wide variety of services you can offer. You can upgrade your service at three different service options
- Virtual private server Hosting (VPS)
- TDWS Cloud Server Hosting
- Dedicated server Hosting
- Value Added Services like
- TDWS Global Monitoring System
- Managed Services (WordPress, Servers etc)
- TDWS Box Cloud
A virtual private server is a virtual server with its own OS installation. This allows the user to control every aspect of the hosting, aside from the hardware itself–much more freedom than shared hosting. For example, your customer can install any software he wants with a VPS hosting package. A VPS is functionally equivalent to a dedicated server, and it’s much easier to create and configure because it’s software based. A VPS is created by partitioning a single server into multiple virtual servers. This makes a VPS significantly cheaper to operate than a dedicated server, and you can pass the savings on to the customer.
VPS can be offered as a managed or unmanaged service. In unmanaged VPS, the customer is given access to the system and then left to their own devices, while a managed VPS will be accessed very much the same way as a shared hosting package–through the control panel.
Some of the advantages of TDWS VPS is that we are 100% SSD RAID 10 drives with EACH compute nodes having a port speed over 10 GBPS. Such High Quality Infrastructure is difficult to beat!
TDWS Cloud Server Hosting
A cloud server is a virtual server (rather than a physical server) running in a cloud computing environment. It is built, hosted and delivered via a cloud computing platform via the internet, and can be accessed remotely. There are difference between our Cloud Offering and VPS – primary is the hypervisor that we use and the scalability. Cloud servers have all the software they require to run and can function as independent units. A cloud server gives the business user stability and security because any software problems are isolated from your environment. Other cloud servers won’t impact on your cloud server and vice versa. If another user overloads their cloud server, this will have no impact on your cloud server, unlike with physical servers.
Cloud servers are stable, fast and secure. They avoid the hardware issues seen with physical servers, and they are likely to be the most stable option for businesses wanting to keep their IT budget down.
Dedicated server Hosting
A dedicated server is an entire server rented to one client, for purposes of web hosting. Users and organizations that use dedicated servers have full control over the servers, including choice of operating system, hardware and software.
Much like a VPS, the web host has the option of managing the server instead of allowing the customer to do so. A dedicated server benefits from increased freedom and stability, and is usually used for websites with high volumes of traffic.
Value Added Services
Unlike other Web Hosting companies, NO ONE is giving you a complete suite of all the services. For instance when you get Dedicated Server, you will also need to get additional Monitoring Services, we are one of the ONLY players who are giving you a wide range of value added services.
- TDWS Global Monitoring System
- Enterprise E-Mails
- TDWS Box Cloud
- Managed Services
- Managed Dedicated Servers
- Managed WordPress Hosting
- Highly Optimized WordPress Hosting
- Domain names and SSL Certificates.
- Enterprise VPN Services
How Do I get my clients
So, you have finally decided to start a web hosting company. After ensuring the availability of all the necessary resources and after hiring staffs, the next thing for you to is to acquire clients for your company. However, how can you get customers for web hosting company? Below are some tips, tricks, advice and suggestions for you to consider.
There is no better route for you to discover new Hosting customers than getting the message out about your organization. Without a doubt, it would cost you cash however it would all be justified, despite all the trouble. Then again, there are a great deal of courses for you to publicize your image. For instance, you can make a web-based social networking represent your business or you can put a few advertisements on the web. For best outcomes, you can put resources into focused and local advertising.
Anytime you sign someone up, ask them if they know anyone who wants your service. You’ll be surprised how often they’ll tell you some names. Or offer an incentive to recommend your services (referral fees, affiliate programs, etc).
This can include any amount of online content creation, online advertising with landing pages, and sponsorships.
To get customers for web hosting company, you should join forums that are relevant to your niche. That way, you can create a bond with like minded individuals. In addition to that, you are likely to find people who are in need of the services that you are offering there as well. Of course, you should not only talk about your company and your web hosting services for it would only irritate the others who have participated in the forum. You should also contribute valuable content for them as well for that is one way for you to earn their trust.
Blogging & Social Media
Potential customers, as well as current customers can keep up with what is going on with your company, your industry and your product or service. Be sure to make it easy to find your blog from the homepage. Often, high profile bloggers invite guest bloggers to add to their blog so always be ready with a few good ideas.
Create a timely, relevant blog and spread it all around the big four social platforms: send a tweet on Twitter, share with your followers on Facebook, make an update to your peers on LinkedIn, and post in relevant Google Plus communities.
More than anything else, you can get customers for web hosting company by acquiring positive reviews. As a new company, you only have a few clients to serve and so, make sure that you have done your job right so that you can produce happy and satisfied clients. Believe it or not, if a client loved the service you have rendered to them, then would become your repeat and loyal clients. In addition to that, they would also be the one to spread good words about your company and as we all know, the work of the mouth is still the most effective form of advertising and it’s free as well. So, consider the tips above and acquire as much clients as you can for your business.