All companies today are looking to increase their revenues and get a better foresight into their revenues. Become a part of TDWS Eco-System because of our vision to innovate and build a technical roadmap for the future of our clients. Our partnership enables a deep reach into Enterprise, Health, FinTech, and Insurance Customers.
TD Web Services is a leader in Cloud Computing and Hosting Industry. They get the latest in technology for you and your clients. This is why we are one of the few who has three programs catered to individual needs.
Most of the Web/Mobile Development or Web Design is where the actual conversion of clients happen. Within the hosting industry, the end client doesn’t make where he wants to host it. It will be the developers or designers. It is fair to state that most of are now offering such services to improve their revenues or earn extra for the advisory role they play.
The scale of how big the company is will determine which program is best for them. Let’s first try to understand what each program is all about.
What Is Affiliate Program?
Affiliate programs are when a company pays you a commission for any sales they make through your recommendations (usually tracked via a URL). Mostly used by Bloggers and Social Media Influencers. We have also seen that a lot of Freelancers and small business use this method to get the extra income per clients and per sale.
Advantages of Affiliate Program
- Is Free to Sign Up (No Upfront Investment)
- Support / On-Boarding (like Migration etc) is handled by TD Web Services.
- Customer Experience is handled by TD Web Services
- Usually used by Bloggers and Social Media Influencers to market it to their follower in order to monetize their efforts.
- A passive source of incomes; you are paid commission on each renewal. It’s like reseller hosting without additional efforts.
As an affiliate marketer, you’ll include one or more links to the hosting provider on your website, or offer them directly to clients. Every time someone uses one of your links to purchase a hosting plan, you’ll receive a commission. The amount can vary, depending on the individual hosting provider.
What Is Reseller Hosting?
Reseller hosting, refers to the selling of hosting plans alongside your current services. Deciding whether to pursue one or both of these avenues depends on the needs of you and your clients. There is a lot more flexibility with reseller hosting in terms of pricing as you are free to price the hosting service that you provide. Give more freedom in terms of pricing and profits.
Reseller Hosting is the first step towards starting a successful Hosting Company.
Advantages of Reseller Hosting
- No infrastructure overheads or system administrator
- You control the pricing and thus your profits not at mercy of commission.
- White Labeled; your clients will never know who is the actual provider.
- Makes your clients sticky, with recurring income and on-going dialogue keeps you in touch with clients and enables you to cross-sell a lot more.
- Additional Revenue; Hosting being of the most predictable revenue business. Gives you a clear foresight of your revenues.
- You additional work is limited only for the first contact; if the Hosting provider is good, rest if handled by them.
However, it’s important to remember that with reseller hosting, you’ll need to offer continued support to your clients. Web hosting can be a demanding line of work, which is why TD Web Services will be your backbone and will provide all L2 and L3 Support to ensure that your clients get 100% uptime.
Additionally, the quality of the service you provide will only be as good as the hosting provider you work can be. Therefore, you’ll want to take your time and find the best available option.
Who Are Channel Partners?
This is usually for companies who are providing larger scale solutions. It is a program that is in between Affiliate and Reseller program. Simply; Mobile / Web Developers become service providers. The commission depends on the sales that you can pull in.
Advantages of Channel Partners
- Help your clients to scale, means more revenues for you.
- Providing the right infrastructure and solution for your clients and the environment where your application will execute.
- Not Limited to a specific offering, the entire catalogue is available to ALL channel partners.
- Leverage on the expertise of TDWS on Cloud, IoT etc.
- If your clients grow you also grow.
- All L1, L2 and L3 Support will be handled by TDWS. So no additional work at your end.
- As Channel Partners you receive marketing help with social campaigns, blogs, newsletters, as well as technical articles on TDWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Access to an extremely large catalogue, which NO other Hosting provider will be having. Ensuring that your clients will NEVER have to leave the TDWS Infrastructure and that they can scale with ease.
TDWS believes that great products are built when developers are empowered with the best tools and infrastructure. We have a developer-centric approach, focusing on easy integration of best-of-breed infrastructure and support. This enables you to focus on what you do best, that is developing Application. Leave the rest to us.